I wish I had something clever to say about these. They are not super original. I first saw this type of recipe done on the Food Network site. But sometimes food blogging isn’t about reinventing the wheel. Sometimes the wheel is delicious and we just want to eat some marshmallows without revolutionizing them.
I didn’t even include the brownie recipe (yes that’s the main part of this) but it’s because I just used this Martha Stewart recipe and didn’t alter it. It wasn’t my absolute favourite brownie recipe ever but it does the trick. If you have one you love then use it and share it in the comments!
It’s like I didn’t even try. Some days are just like that.
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Your favourite brownie recipe which otherwise fits a 9×9 pan
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees/F; or specified by your own brownie recipe.
- In a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter to form the basis of the crust.
- Prepare the brownie recipe.
- Spoon approximately 1 tbsp of graham cracker crust into each mini muffin tin.
- Top with 1 tbsp of brownie batter.
- In a mini muffin tin, brownies will take approximately 12 to 14 minutes to bake. For my brownies, after 12 minutes of baking, I removed the brownies from the oven and turned on the broiler setting. Then push two mini marshmallows into the tops of each brownie. I then returned them to the oven, now set to broil, and browned the top of the marshmallows.